Fire Damage Restoration for Commercial Customers in Fort Dodge
SERVPRO commercial damage restoration services are second to none. We are here to help 24/7 365 days a year, no matter the size of disaster.
Commercial Fire Damage Restoration You Can Trust with SERVPRO
You may have a Fort Dodge commercial or business property that's built tough, but there is little you can do when it gets hit with the devastating power of fire. Should you have severe fire damage, you may need to shut down. Hiring commercial restoration to get you back up and running is critical if you do not want extensive downtime. Your first action should be getting in touch with SERVPRO to address your fire and smoke damage.
The bottom line is that SERVPRO's commercial fire damage restoration for Helena process helps you reopen your doors to the public faster. Your entire property gets back to being safe, sound, and free of unsightly damage or pungent odors. SERVPRO offers 24-hour commercial restoration, even if you have a fire that rips through the building during the night shift. We work on all types of fire-related incidents, handling every detail with precision and care.
- Initial Emergency Contact – With your initial phone call, we deploy our Green Fleet to your door, where our team mobilizes with the latest equipment and tools.
- Inspection and Assessment – Once on the scene, we assess the damage, learn about the incident, and determine the best tools, products, and methods to restore.
- Mitigation – Depending on smoke and fire damage, mitigation can be crucial to keep secondary damage from wreaking havoc. We air out the scene, seal off impacted areas, and remove charred debris.
- Cleanup – Our fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) focus on dust, soot, residues, and all surface areas throughout your commercial building. We also tackle any leftover water from first responders putting out the flames.
- Restoration – With our controlled demolition phase, all unsalvageable materials get replaced; flooring, drywall, cabinets, carpets, and other elements get installed to make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Fort Dodge 515-955-4009