Prevent Damage To Your Business In Fort Dodge
Mother nature is unpredictable, and it can seriously impact your business. Not only can they damage the property and equipment, but it can prevent employees from getting to work. Here are some tips to reduce your risk of disaster damage:
- Backup your company files and store them in a safe, off-site location.
- In the event of a disaster, heavy equipment and cabinets, could topple over causing injury to those nearby; make sure all large items are pinned down nicely.
- If you are replacing the roof be sure to make them as fire-resistant as possible.
- Keep a fire extinguisher on every floor, this can prevent the fire from becoming more dangerous.
- Reinforce doors and windows to protect against strong forces.
- Have an emergency kit on hand and also a complete first aid kit.
- Implement an emergency plan and make sure employees know how to respond. You can set up an Emergency Plan Readiness with SERVPRO of Fort Dodge.
Remember, a quick response time can reduce the overall costs and loss of use. We are ready when you need us at SERVPRO of Fort Dodge. Call anytime: 515-955-4009 anytime of the day, someone is waiting to discuss your unique situation and help you determine the best course of action.