SERVPRO of Fort Dodge Emergency Fire Damage Process
- One hour: Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Fort Dodge representative will contact you to arrange for service. You’ll know help is on the way!
- Four hours: Within four hours of loss notification, SERVPRO will be on-site to start mitigation services. The key to reducing damage and saving money is responding quickly to your damage.
- Detailed Explanation: A trained, uniformed and equipped SERVPRO Franchise professional will walk you through the job process step-by-step explaining what to expect and the anticipated outcome.
- Pretesting: SERVPRO will begin pretesting for restorability, working from the source of the damage outward.
- Eight Hours: Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal scope will be communicated to the appropriate person, normally your adjuster or property manager.
- Cleaning, Restoration, & Deodorization: SERVPRO will work neatly and efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over.
- Final Walk-Through: After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to ensure your satisfaction.