Prevent Damage To Your Business In Fort Dodge
Mother nature is unpredictable, and it can seriously impact your business. Not only can they damage the property and equipment, but it can prevent employees from getting to work. Here are some tips to reduce your risk of disaster damage:
- Backup your company files and store them in a safe, off-site location.
- In the event of a disaster, heavy equipment and cabinets, could topple over causing injury to those nearby; make sure all large items are pinned down nicely.
- If you are replacing the roof be sure to make them as fire-resistant as possible.
- Keep a fire extinguisher on every floor, this can prevent the fire from becoming more dangerous.
- Reinforce doors and windows to protect against strong forces.
- Have an emergency kit on hand and also a complete first aid kit.
- Implement an emergency plan and make sure employees know how to respond. You can set up an Emergency Plan Readiness with SERVPRO of Fort Dodge.
Remember, a quick response time can reduce the overall costs and loss of use. We are ready when you need us at SERVPRO of Fort Dodge. Call anytime: 515-955-4009 anytime of the day, someone is waiting to discuss your unique situation and help you determine the best course of action.
Storms & Little Warning
Storms occur with little warning and can be especially devastating, so you’ll need the company that you can trust to rise to the occasion. Regardless of the type of storm, SERVPRO of Fort Dodge can handle any size disaster.
When severe weather breaks, storm water builds up on streets, near lakes, rivers, and local storm control channels. Should storm water begin to accumulate around your house, here are a few easy steps that may help protect your home:
- Make sure all windows are closed tightly – especially check windows in your basement area
- Move valuables to higher ground
- Continuously monitor the sump pump (if you have one) to verify that it is operating properly
- Make sure to secure any outside furniture or decorations that can become airborne with high winds
- Cover basement window wells to help divert water from pooling inside the well
- Make sure to pick items off the floor that may get damaged from water exposure
- Keep your shoes, car keys, and family emergency kit near the door
Safety should always be your main focus when faced with storm water.
- Do not walk through moving water, as even 6’ of water is enough force to knock you off your feet
- Stay away for flood waters as it is contaminated and unhealthy and may pose health hazards
- People or vehicles in flooded areas can hamper Emergency Responders ability for quick response
Storm and flood water damage can be very destructive. Immediate action is needed, and you need the company with storm damage experience. SERVPRO of Fort Dodge has the expertise and the resources to handle any size disaster. If you need assistance with storm or flooding call 515-955-4009.
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today –SERVPRO of Fort Dodge – 515-955-4009
#1 for ALL your Commercial Needs
Carpet cleaning, Janitorial Service, Clean, Cleaning, Commercial
IMPROVE THE LOOK AND LIFE OF YOUR CARPETS
Carpet has been known as the #1 choice flooring option for conference rooms, hallways, offices, hotel rooms, reception areas and other hospitality spaces. Available in almost any color and design, carpet flooring enhances the appearance of your work environment, while also acting as an air filter. Dirt, dust, allergens and other air pollutants get trapped by carpeting, keeping the air in your building healthier. But, without proper commercial carpet cleaning, carpeting can become dirty, discolored and disheveled.
At SERVPRO of FORT DODGE, we provide commercial carpet cleaning along with janitorial services that tackle the deep down dirt and dust of high-traffic areas within your business. Using the highest quality, environmentally friendly products and advanced cleaning methods, we can help preserve the bright appearance, color and lifespan of your carpet.
REGULAR PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING HELPS:
- Promote a uniform carpet appearance
• Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases and mold
• Remove stains and spots already present
• Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
• Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
• Extend the life of the carpets
• Protect your carpet investment with Scotchgard carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
A DEEP DOWN CLEAN YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Through our carpet and janitorial services, we help ensure your carpeting investment is maintained for the long term. By regular and systematic cleaning using the best techniques and technology, we help you maintain your image, put bounce back into your carpet and potentially extend the life of your carpet. Whether it's ongoing maintenance or an annual cleaning, we go the extra mile to get your carpets looking their best.
If you’re looking to hire Iowa’s #1 carpet and janitorial professionals for your projects, contact us today at (515) 955-4009.
Services from One for Moving, Power Washing, and Cleaning
Being there for everything
Do you routinely keep asking yourself who should I call for this service or that service? Do you have never ending thoughts if you've made the right choice? Well you need to consider what SERVPRO of Fort Dodge can do for you. The services that we offer don't just consist of cleaning up the water or fixing what the fire has done. SERVPRO has refined all facets of being able to service your needs in so many ways. Whether its cleaning out air ducts/HVAC, Soda Blasting/Sand Blasting unwanted remnants, Power Washing unwanted filth and grime, or moving services to transfers properties we are here for you!!! The scope of what SERVPRO has changed throughout the years to having the best there not just when things are at the worst, but there for you when things are at there best too. We are here to help through any situation that you could think of. Give us a call today and have the "Best" take care of it all.
Roof Tarping After Wind, Hail, Storm or Fire
Falling trees, fire, high wind and hail storms often cause roof damage. Safety should your primary concern. Initial roof assessment should be completed from the ground as damage is not always visible. If you suspect damage to your shingles or structure, contact a professional immediately.
Vacate the premises in the event of major roof damage.
Tarping the roof will prevent secondary damage while the roof is inspected and repaired. SERVPRO of Fort Dodge provides emergency roof tarp installation to prevent further damage. When disaster strikes, SERVPRO is ready to respond immediately with your roof tarping needs.
Need an Emergency Roof Tarp? Call Us Today 1-515-955-4009
Emergency Board Up Services Available
Our professional crews use approved board up techniques to minimize further damage and secure your property and protect the building from weather, animals and illegal entry.
Fire Damage in Fort Dodge
Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Fort Dodge understands your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings are the very things that make a house a home.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today 1-515-955-4009
SERVPRO of Fort Dodge specializes in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Their expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. They pretest your belongings to determine what items they can restore to pre-fire condition. They use several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning due to fire damage, SERVPRO of Fort Dodge can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out has several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, they will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Fire Damage Repair and Restoration in Fort Dodge
Fires can be especially devastating to your home or business. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. They also can remove the pervasive smoke odor and deep-clean soot from upholstery and carpet.
SERVPRO of Fort Dodge
Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Today 1-515-955-4009
Commercial Cleaning Services in Fort Dodge
Whether you need cleaning for a commercial office or require industrial cleaning services, SERVPRO of Fort Dodge can help. You don’t have time to worry about the common wear and tear that gradually soils your office or warehouse. When grime, odor, and moisture challenges go beyond the scope of your regular janitorial staff, call in SERVPRO of Fort Dodge. Whether it’s removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can rely on SERVPRO of Fort Dodge to make your workspace or warehouse look its very best.
SERVPRO of Fort Dodge will get the job done right and get it done quickly, because the SERVPRO Advantage includes these benefits:
- Award-winning training
- Over 40 years’ experience in the industry
- More than 100 exclusive cleaning products
Have Questions? Call Today 1-515-955-4009
Commercial Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can strike your commercial property at any time. Water damage can sideline your business, regardless if the damage occurs from a major storm event or a broken water line. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when you have an emergency water event, SERVPRO of Fort Dodge offers fast, 24 hour emergency services, 365 days per year.
SERVPRO of Fort Dodge has the training, experience, and equipment to manage water and flooding damage. Whether you have a large water emergency or a small water damage event, they will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
Call Today 1-515-955-4009